GDR 100 – 2500 A
Graziadio GDR busbars with copper conductors, available from 100 A to 2500 A, are ideal for use in factories and many other sectors where it is necessary to provide easy power distribution or where flexibility is required in moving machinery without additional costs. Quick and easy compared to the cable system. The GDR bus duct lines can also be installed vertically: the copper bars are installed through the floor and, for each floor, there is a plug-in point that feeds the panels. The range of tap off boxes goes from 32 to 1250 A.
- Monoblock joint
- Configurations: 4P + PE; 5P + PE
- Length of the elements: 4 m and any customized length
- Distance between plug-in points: 1 m / 0.5 m
- Use in same moment of opposite side plug-in points
- Tap off boxes: 32 to 1250 A (light, robust and design)
- Degree of protection: up to IP55
- Live parts not accessibles
- Advantages: corrosion resistance; fast and easy to assembly; high thermal dissipation; lightness; reusable and recyclable, high heat dissipation that allows installation in environments with little air circulation.
- 100 – 2500 A
- Conductors: copper
- Housing: 100% aluminum
- Complies with the standards: IEC 61439 / 1-6
Office buildings (vertical elevators)