Graziadio & C. K SERIES busbars are available from 800 A up to 5000 A and are appropriated for power transportation and distribution in commercial and industrial buildings even in restricted spaces. This Busbar trunking system is compact and can be installed edgewise, flat or vertically. K SERIES busbars can be supplied with aluminum or copper conductors. The conductors are insulated with suitably pre-shaped, self-extinguishing V TM-0 halogen free polyester double film, in thermal class F complying with EN 60695-2 -10. The standard protection degree is IP42 and can be increased up to IP55. The aluminum housing provides protection and mechanical seal of the conductors. The matte black painting increase the heat dissipation along the line. The standard length of the straight element is 4 meters to minimize the number of joints and in consequence the installation time. On request can be supplied any other custom size.
- Straight elements length 4 m, the customized lengths are available on request
- Monobloc joint with predefined breaking
- Distance between plug-in points 1 m
- Tap off boxes from 32 up to 1600 A: plug-in type 32 – 400 A GDA series, bolted type 630 – 1600 A dedicated for K SERIES
- Energized line’s live parts are not accessibles.
- High resistance to short circuit
- Protection degree up to IP55 (IP65 on request)
- Custom made elements T, Z.
- Fire barriers with fire resistance up to 120 minutes
- Housing available in 8 different colors
- Accessories to connect to transformers, generators, electric panels
- Advantages: corrosion resistance, reliable monobloc joint, high thermal dissipation, lightness, multiple customizations, reusable and recyclable.
The K Series is also available in Emagnetic version, in a ultra-low magnetic field execution(… Z)
○ Thanks to its distinctive features, the K Series line can be installed in the proximity of sensitive environments such as:
○ Computers in Data Centres
○ Hospital surgeries
○ Vertical sections of skyscrapers and/or buildings installed near places sensitive to microtesla generated by magnetic fields
○ Close to offices, clean rooms and research laboratories